Good time to come together for a little fun as we spend a little extra time at home join in! https://twitter.com/Haskell_plus/status/1254605913568145408?s=20
Started this little contest on twitter,
https://twitter.com/Haskell_plus/status/1254605913568145408?s=20
should have done it a month ago when I was freaking out and needed some good wholesome Cardano activity, anyway if you have extra time to join in and you are on twitter I hope to see some Cardano related posts over the next few weeks - hopefully, some science/tech or STEM gifs - if you are not on twitter go ahead and create a throw-away account and brighten someone else's day with a good gif!
Anyone that wins can be assured I am willing to accommodate you to the best of my capabilities - whether it be winnings go to a charity of winners choice or sent to your cousin you want to get involved with crypto, whatever it is I will work with you - especially if you would like to remain anonymous.
[link] [comments]
via The home of Cardano https://ift.tt/2SeIl9H
Comments
Post a Comment